Lunches on the go just got 100x better. Whether you're packing lunches for school or work, we've got the lunch boxes for you. With bento style boxes as well as stackable sets, you'll find something you need. Below is our favorite turkey roll up recipe! These turkey roll up's are a Costco copycat.
Recipe inspired from Culinary Hill
1. 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
2. 8 flour tortillas
3. 1/2 head of romaine
4. 16 slices of turkey
5. 16 slices of swiss
6. 2 medium roma tomatoes
1. In a small bowl add cream cheese
2. Lay one tortilla flat on a cutting board and spread a generous amount of cream on the entire tortilla.
3. Layer a few pieces of lettuce in the middle
4. Layer 2 slices of turkey and 4 pieces of cheese.
5. Top with slices of tomato
6. Roll tortilla tightly towards the cream cheese. Continue rolling until the filling is tightly wrapped and the cream cheese holds it together.
7. Continue with the rest of the wraps
8. Wrap rollup tightly in plastic wrap
9. Store wraps in the fridge, and to serve trim any unfilled ends away. Slice each tortilla into equal pieces.
Serve these with any to go lunch. These rollups are perfect for you and your kids!